When we see the dentist Toby Edwards-Lunn asked for the best electric toothbrush, his answer was unambiguous: The Oral-B Pro 2000 is “reasonable” with a price of £ 30, he said, and he’s great for this money. Without costing an arm and a leg (or a tooth), its round heads ensure excellent cleaning.
All the usual features are there – like the two-minute timer – and it tells you if you’re cleaning too hard, which is convenient.
Why is the Oral-B Pro 2000 so much cheaper than the Philips Sonicare? Well, the Sonicare gives you a bunch of extra features: the different brush settings; the glass holder; the funky travel suitcase. Although we liked these supplements, the Oral-B is a good option if you do not want to spend too much, and there is very little in terms of actual brushing.
- Up to 100 percent more plaque removal: Round head cleans better for healthier gums
- Protect your gums: Pressure sensor alerts you if you brush too hard
- Gently whitens your teeth starting from day one by removing surface stains
- Know you brush the right amount of time with the 2 minutes professional timer
- Two brushing modes: Daily clean and sensitive
- Content: One electric toothbrush handle with charger two Pin UK Plug, one toothbrush head
- Battery lasts more than 2 weeks