This toothbrush has a very simple design and minimal features. It promises 5x more plaque removal (compared to Philips 10) – and very little faff.
The Colgate Pro Clinical 250+ is essentially limited to the essentials: soft bristles, a practical travel case and the extremely important timer. If the toothbrushes were a massage, this Colgate would be more likely to support aromatherapy than a chapped session. The soft bristles would be ideal for people with sensitive gums. At just 10 hours, it is also one of the fastest fully charged.
And, most importantly, it can be yours for under £ 20.
The Do-What-It-It-On-the-Tin option.
- Removes five times more plaque at your gumline compared to a manual flat-trim toothbrush for a healthy mouth
- Specially designed soft bristles are gentle on your gums
- Developed with dentists with a two minute timer, the recommended time you should brush for a complete clean
- Slim, lightweight design feels almost like a manual toothbrush
- Item comes with shaver UK 2- pin plug
- Freephone number 00800 321 321 32