The Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 is a toothbrush designed for people who want to spend a decent amount of money on a premium brush, but are not sold for the new features related features and app support.
Yes, it will not connect to your phone, but it works just fine with three trim modes and three additional intensity settings coupled with the new BrushSync technology, so the brush automatically adjusts to the optimal setting for each one given brush head. The same microchip technology is also used to give an accurate assessment of when it is time to switch to a new brush head based on your actual use.
In addition, the design is chic and modern, with a good selection of colors and brush heads, and comes with a sturdy travel bag. The battery life even exceeds the Philips claim of 14 days – our ran over three weeks before the juice runs out.
- Achieve whiter teeth in just 1 week vs a manual toothbrush
- Pressure sensor, 3 cleaning modes and 3 intensities deliver an ultimate brushing experience
- Smart brush head replacement reminder alerts you when to replace your brush head for effective cleaning, every time
- Travel case & bonus brush head
- 2 weeks battery life limiting the need for frequent charging